Compliments & Complaints
Do you have a complaint?
If you are not satisfied with our financial advice service, please get in touch with us as soon as possible, and we will make every effort to resolve your issue promptly and fairly.
Complaints handling and disputes resolution
- Where possible, we try to resolve your complaint immediately by considering your complaint and communicating how we intend to resolve it.
- In the event that we are unable to resolve your complaint immediately, we will acknowledge your complaint within two business days.
- A senior manager will assess your complaint in accordance with the Stadium Finance Internal Complaint Process with the aim of resolving it within ten working days. You may be contacted in order to get further information about your complaint. If further time is needed to investigate your complaint, you will be informed.
- We will make contact with you to let you know the outcome of our investigation and whether we can resolve your complaint, and how we propose to do so.
- In the event that we cannot agree on how to resolve your complaint, you can contact Stadium Finance's approved disputes resolution scheme, Financial Services Complaints Ltd (FSCL) – A Financial Ombudsman Service. FSCL is our independent external ombudsman and dispute resolution service that has been approved by the Minister of Consumer Affairs under the Financial Service Providers (Registration and Dispute Resolution) Act 2008. FSCL’s service is free of charge to you.